01 January 2008

This is the Life

Right this minute I'm sitting on the couch at my inlaws. And its wonderful to be here for several reasons:
1. This is day 4.5 of my long weekend. I took off at noon on Friday and will go back to work tomorrow for a short week.
2. I'm playing on the internet while I sit my lazy hiney on the couch with a big screened brand new lap top in my lap.
3. Kris, a good friend of Ryan's family, just put Bethany down for a nap. She's a wonderful help.
4. Scott is currently being entertained by his grandma B. She's a blessing of a Grandma!
5. Did I mention that I'm lazily hanging out on the couch? The guys are happy watching another game of football and I'm happy not to be chasing my kids.
6. I had a simple ham and swiss cheese for lunch. It was perfect, I'm a simple girl - for the most part.

3 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me!

Ashley said...

Yay for "lazy" moments!

Me said...

Please update.

I keep reading about that sandwich it makes me crave one every single time!

LOL.