10 January 2008

OCD about the pants

Okay, I really don't have OCD nor do I care that much about the pants. But now, this has become a fun game for me. Last night as I was doing laundry, I grabbed the brown pants. And for several seconds, I held them in my hand debating on washing them or not. If they don't get washed, then I can't wear them again. I do the same thing with one of Ryan's shirts. I hate the shirt. He knows I hate the shirt and continues to wear it. So, it often times finds its way to the bottom of the pile and doesn't make its way into the wash until I need something to help fill the last load!

5 comments:

jerelyn said...

But they're probably really cute pants other than the thread issue...I still think you should take them to your mom! That's what moms are for. :-)

Amy said...

Ok, seriously.....mail me the pants and I will change the thread on the button, then I will mail them back. Or better yet, take a brown sharpie and color the thread dark brown. =)

Tamara B said...

Amy, now that's an idea! I have a brown sharpie and you can bet that I'll notice the string next time... consider it done, that is unless i forget

jerelyn said...

Brown sharpie! Best idea ever.

Ashley said...

Did your "sharpie" it yet?