- Sweetheart Supper invites are done. Not as cool as I'd like them to be but I decided not to put hours and hours into their design this year.
- Judah's birthday is coming up soon!!!
- Our small group is doing a study on biblical manhood and womanhood. Very interesting and I'm enjoying learning more of what that looks like.
- I love my Awana kids. They're fantastic.
- I love my 3 kids. They're fantastic too.
- And so is their Dad.
- Each night my to do list is too long and I haven't managed an early bed time at all lately.
- Up next on that list: finishing some Ethio bead things for Betty.
- I'm cold and tired... time to go snuggle my honey.
25 January 2012
22 January 2012
And sometimes annoying. He eventually had to go spend time in his kennel after lots of herding and nipping.
16 January 2012
Around here our school celebrates half birthdays for summer babies. Scott was super excited about his birthday. He had several things to look forward to:
- being a line leader
- celebrating his half birthday
- sharing day
- smart board day
- his family coming to school
1 c. water
4 T. soy sauce
2 T. brown sugar
4 t. minced garlic
1 tsp. crushed red pepper
15 January 2012
12 January 2012
- I wouldn't make him a bagel.
- I let him choose a cereal instead. He chose one we never eat and have purchased to make a dessert with. I said no.
- I took him to his Physical Therapy appt for his GI issues. He had to miss the movie time during music class because his appointment ran long.
I can easily think of ways to fix the above problems. Guess it's time to teach him to toast his own bagel. He was informed that he was to take part of the blame for the long appointment since he kept insisting on being Mr. Clown instead of being serious.
What horrible mom things will I be up to tomorrow?
On another funny note, Judah talked NON STOP!!!! This morning was not the case. At all. Scott suggested at one point that we call Ryan (he was gone early this morning) to tell Daddy of the odd reality of Judah being quiet.
P.S. Judah received his official citizenship paperwork in the mail today. He can now serve his country in the military and serve in public office.... where he will talk non stop.
11 January 2012
08 January 2012
We collected all the broken crayons we could find.
Here's what we used for our little project:
The pieces of crayons went into a silicone baking tray. Each child filled two cups.
07 January 2012
04 January 2012
Bethany has been begging for some red boots so she could match her Grammy who has red ropers. We looked at lots of boots. No red ones. I couldn't talk her into the cute ones with pink on them. She HAD to have the brown ones. Oh how adorable she is... even if she thinks her brown pants match her brown boots.