- that the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it.
- that I get my haircut for the first time since Bethany was born. If its not long enough to be donated, I'll get it trimmed and then chopped in a few months.
- that Bethany gets her hair cut/trimmed for the first time. Ooh, I should make sure I have my camera for that.
- that we start our new bible study, that is if people who said they'll come do indeed make it. [*this is also and item for prayer]
- that I finally started working out again. My attempts to run on the treadmill when Ryan goes to work out were minimal at best. This morning I started working out again with Michelle... I don't think we've done that since Bethany was born.
- that I'm wide awake after getting a full night of sleep where I only rolled over one time!
- that my honey packed me a lunch and had it in my van when he brought the kids to town.
- that I appreciate my hubby even more because he did the dishes last night and helped me clean.
- that the Lord has made, and I'm so glad to rejoice in it!
24 March 2009
This is the Day
This is the day...