25 March 2009

Haircuts












Bethany got her first haircut last night. Although it wasn't really a hair cut, just a little trim to even it up and hopefully stimulate it to grow some more.



I got my hair cut too. Had more than enough to donate it to Pantene's Beautiful Lengths program. They have partnered with the American Cancer Society to provide wigs to assist cancer patients suffering hair loss... try to explain that to a curious 3 year old who doesn't like his mommy's short hair! Here's a picture of the cut (I forgot to take a "before" picture).



6 comments:

Amy said...

Very cute haircuts! Very cute girls!

jerelyn said...

WOW! So much hair! I like the short hair Tammy....and Scott will come around! :-) What a great thing to do, donating it...wish mine was longer!

Kristine said...

Great new look!!

Christina said...

Very cute! And such a wonderful cause to donate to.

Fantastagirl said...

I love your new haircut - so very perfect for you! I'm glad you were able to donate it - it's an awesome cause!

Ashley said...

Super cute!! love the pics.