12 March 2009

Bath time

Bethany must have been determined to have a bath last night... she's such a girl. During lunch, she took the meat out of her sandwich and rubbed the mayo covered meat all through her hair. Not sure what her deal is but if she's eating then her hands always get in her hair. When I saw her last night her hair looked a tad bit oily and I felt bad since she hadn't had a bath for several days. Mom informed me that she might well need a bath because of her lunch time fun. That girl!

Here's a few pictures to show you how precious she is... even if she takes after her dad in fashion: The first is of her in true form - with a guitar, wearing a hat of some sort and wearing Scott's old snow boots. This child loves those 3 things. The second is of her in her "pretty princess" outfit where she also had to wear the snow boots. That's my girl - knows how to clean up but isn't afraid to be tough!


3 comments:

Jody said...

I love my girly girls. Caelan will mix her Tink outfit with snow boots and winter hat (with ear flaps). Adorable...

Anonymous said...

That is entirely too adorable. What will happen when it is summer and she still wants to wear hats and snow boots?

Ashley said...

I think because this girl is so versatile that she will be an awesome multi-tasker!