Things left to do this week:
- Send of my passport for an update since I got married. The small print of the paperwork said that snapshots are unacceptable. I did the snap shot to save a few bucks so opted not to send it in when I read the small print. I plan to call and ask today if I can use my snapshot taken appropriately or if I have to spend the extra money.
- Get my support letter out. I will try to post my support letter tomorrow. I sent it out in an email yesterday but I'm not sure if it went through correctly.
- Pay for the rest of my airline ticket.
- Buy insurance on my airline ticket.
- Get the information to the paper, they're interested in writing an article.