28 April 2009

Yes, I'm still planning to go to Mexico City

In fact, we just bought our airline tickets tonight for about 1/2 the price we expected to pay. I'm well aware of the Flu issues going on there right now. Be assured that I will be buying the insurance on my airline ticket. If things don't calm down there, we won't be going. Please join me in praying for the people of Mexico City as they endure this nasty flu.

Things left to do this week:
  1. Send of my passport for an update since I got married. The small print of the paperwork said that snapshots are unacceptable. I did the snap shot to save a few bucks so opted not to send it in when I read the small print. I plan to call and ask today if I can use my snapshot taken appropriately or if I have to spend the extra money.
  2. Get my support letter out. I will try to post my support letter tomorrow. I sent it out in an email yesterday but I'm not sure if it went through correctly.
  3. Pay for the rest of my airline ticket.
  4. Buy insurance on my airline ticket.
  5. Get the information to the paper, they're interested in writing an article.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What are you going to do to ensure you stay away from the violence there, too? Just curious...dad states he doesn't think any of us should be going to Mexico anymore according to his "connections." But I know you are going because God told you to - just be extra safe!!