26 January 2009

My Little Princess

I'm not sure these pictures do justice to the tantrum my daughter had on Wednesday. I'd share the video but it's over a minute long and a large file to load. Let's just say that on a "normal" day, she wouldn't have gotten away with this fit of hers.

It was probably a good thing that Scott went to his Grandma and Grandpa's to spend the night with them on Saturday. It gave our little girl some much needed only-child time. She may be adorable but she is just like her mamma. Watch out world!

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

If she is just like her mamma, she will outgrow those habits and develop into a wonderful wife and mother who loves the Lord! Who knows, she may drop her kids off at Grandma's and Grandpa's (aka Ryan and Tamara) on her way to work - oh, that would be fun!

Anonymous said...

If she really is like her momma then I REALLY feel sorry for her future high school and college friends! Haha :-D

I absolutely LOVE the tutu on her!

Ashley said...

LOL! Those pics are too cute - but I know that the tantrum isn't!!