08 January 2009

He's Perfect... for me!

20 minutes ago I realized that in the rush this morning I forgot my lunch.  I was going to post about that but didn't.  Two minutes ago my hubby called and I jokingly asked him if he was buying me lunch since it is noon.  I was surprised when that was the reason for his call.  Ah, he's so sweet.  My hungry tummy and the rest of me loves him so much!
 
The rush this morning:
  4am: crazy coughing.  Potty break while hubby got me the lovely cough syrup with codeine.
  after 4am: I was out!
  6am: didn't hear the alarm clock and apparently Ryan fell back asleep
  7am: Ryan woke up and jumped out of bed.
  710am: I hurried out of bed.  Fortunately I showered last night so my hair isn't oily this morning :)
I managed to wash and refill my water bottle, only to leave it on the counter.  At least I remembered to take my antibiotic!  Was 5 minutes later than usual to work... ouch!


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a sweet husband!