07 January 2009

Christmas Un-decorating

As we began taking down Christmas decorations, I was reminded yet again that we have done our traditional Christmas letter (yes the one that is 2 pages long, filled with picture and uses a small font). I thought I was past that this year. And to be honest, life was too busy for me to sit down and put it together. Eventually though I was bummed that I hadn't gotten a letter out and wanted to share something. I thought about doing a cute card on shutterfly but after looking at the discounted prices, I decided against that. With all the excitement in our budget lately, I was thinking that I wouldn't spend the money to send a letter out. Today though as I picked up around the house a little (after I woke up at 11am), I saw our wall of Christmas Greetings and thought that I really need to get one written and shared...

Bethany just pooped in her diaper and needs my help... yes life does get busy with these types of things which is why Christmas letters and thank you cards don't get sent.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I did miss your card this year - but I understand.;-)