I'm a bit tired and emotional today. No, not because of my kiddo keeping me awake either. Lots going on around here so I try a brief update:
- Found Mocha dead on the shared driveway last night at 930pm. Someone had hit her and either didn't know it (she's small) or didn't bother to say anything. We haven't "paid" for her yet so I'm a little nervous about calling the breeder to see what kind of cash we can expect to pay. These dogs run an easy $600 which we don't have.
- I cried when I walked up the walk towards my veterinarian husband with MY dead dog.
- My Aunt Mary past away last week. In a matter of 4 days she found out she had cancer, went on life support and was gone. My heart aches for her kids. I wish I could go to CA for the funeral but I don't any time off at this point.
- I just started back to work today.
- Bethany is on bottle #4 and hasn't liked any of them but will finally take one without screaming. I had to drive to a big city to buy them and paid $20 for 4 bottles.
- Scott has been fishing several times lately with Grammy and Papa. He's caught fish both times and has skunked the old folks!
- Junior high youth group starts on Wednesday. I'm excited to be involved with them. We'll be going through a cd series called preparing for adolescence.
- I'm hungry and need to pump.
- I was awake much of the night and up early this morning. I actually have make-up on which has rarely happened this summer.
Better get to work.