12 September 2007

Mocha #2

Last night Ryan told me that Sue, the breeder, is bringing in new puppies for him to vaccinate and remove dew claws. I asked if I was getting another puppy. His response "if you can make another deal with her". Obviously he hasn't learned. I asked him to take pictures of the puppies so I can pick out the one I want. Maybe I'll stop by her place after the kids' doctor appointments tomorrow. I might try to make a deal to pay outright for a new puppy if she still thinks that we don't need to pay for her Mocha. Hmm, I get all giddy thinking about a new puppy. I know, I know I'm a glutton for punishment but I really want one!

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Ohhhh, I hope it works out. Specially if Keller is going to a new home. Have you said anything to your neighbors about Mocha getting hit?

Jody said...

I hope you can work something out. WIll you consider a tie-out of some sort while she is tiny? it would be awful to have something happen again.

Ashley said...

i want a puppy soooo badly! a golden retriever! lucky you!!!