16 August 2007

"Darn Cheby's"

When my car broke down, Scott walked around saying "Darn Cheby's, mommy's car broke". He told everyone about it. Let me add to the Darn Cheby's story...
This week Ryan's vet truck wasn't wanting to start. And because he uses all the time for work, he immediately made an appointment to get it checked. You'll never guess what the diagnosis was. Yes, his fuel pump!!! So, now we've replaced the fuel pumps on both of our Chevy vehicles in the past week. And we bought both of them within a month of each other too. Interesting... does Chevy make them to go out on purpose so we can spend $700 to get them fixed? I agree with Scott - DARN CHEVY'S!

4 comments:

Me said...

Tis the season for automotive troubles!!!

Kristin said...

No kidding! I had to spend $700 myself. Not fun.

Me said...

Hope everything is a little more smooth now!

Ashley said...

Ugh, how frustrating!!