01 August 2007

Yes, we are alive

It's been a long time since I've sat at the computer. So much so, that I had to cut my nails to be able to type without hitting multiple keys at once. I've been home for 5 weeks now and it's been wonderful but fast. Little Miss Bethany is growing like a weed. She is sleeping through the night like a champ. Only, I still wake up fearing that she's not breathing because it's been so long. By this time, her food supply is overflowing and I'm more than ready to pump before she can eat.



My inlaws have been here for a few weeks now and we've thoroughly enjoyed our time with them. Its been good having them near yet not under the same roof. They are wonderful, don't get me wrong, it's just good to have a few hours here and there to do my own thing. I really appreciate their understanding. They leave tomorrow and as they leave, we head down to pick up one of my best buds at the airport for a long weekend. I'm super excited to have her here as well as her daughter who's the same age as Scott.



We just got done with our "play day" at the park. It's fun but man, those benches are rough on my hiney! I really enjoy being able to do the mommy thing and might have to consider taking off early on a regular basis on Wednesdays so I can "play" with my buddies too.



I'm currently copying pictures to a disk for Ryan's folks. The time remaining is 20 minutes. Yup, its tons of pictures. I might as well run to the grocery store while it copies! But, nah, I think I'll take a quick visit by some of your sites because I miss my internet friends. In the mean time, here's a picture:

3 comments:

Kristine said...

Sweet, pretty girl. Love the photo. Glad y'all are adjusting well. Yea for the sleeping!!!! Hope you can work it out to have a little more mom time after you go back to work. Sweet stuff:)

Kristin said...

I wanted to let you know that I watched all the videos you have of the kids on You Tube - I had many laughs and a huge smile on my face because they are so darn cute!!!!

Ashley said...

sleeping through the night? what a blessing!