24 April 2007

Toilet Paper

Last week at work, another "boss" in the building mentioned to me while I was washing my hands in the bathroom about the paper towels. They were your typical brown, rough-as-sandpaper paper towels. I'd gotten used to them just fine in the last few years. Anyway, this lady requested to the building owner that he purchase us "nicer" paper towels. Now, I didn't realize that there was a quality to crappy paper towels. But apparently there is and now we have white paper towels that must be softer. I haven't really noticed that big of a difference.

Anyway, today I was taking my potty break #4 of the morning (gotta love being pregnant) and got irritated with the whole situation. I honestly care less about the paper towels. And since the change, we've also had a change in toilet paper. The stuff wasn't nice to begin with but now its worthless thin white stuff. You honestly have to roll out over 12 inches of paper just to get anything decently thick. Okay, I'm not a TP snob and I don't have to have Charmin or whatever other brand, but seriously, this new stuff is Crap!

Okay, enough griping for the day...

4 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

I think the brown paper towels are more environmentally friendly.

But there isn't a difference in softness (at least in my opinion).

The TP - I understand on the cheapy, cheapy stuff being crap.

Amy said...

Crappy toilet paper is the worst. Do you remember the little squares that came out like "mini" papertowels, those were horrible. I tend to think that the one thing that I get to do by myself (well, most of the time by myself) should be a little bit if a retreat. I should not leave the bathroom a little crabbier than when I entered.

Anonymous said...

LOL, I suppose since the building manager is spending more money on the 'nicer paper towels' he's saving up on the TP :P
But I totally agree - the see through TP is aweful!

Ashley said...

I totally agree!