03 April 2007

Dr. Dentist

Just got finished with the dentist. Not fun! I used to love the dentist. The guy I had growing up and through college was wonderful, down to earth and very gentle. Then I moved to Iowa and married a guy who's father is a dentist. Same experiences with him. Wonderful, down to earth, gentle. And better yet - FREE! So, it wasn't until they moved to Arizona and I didn't get there often enough that I had to find a local dentist. This guy is nice and his hygentist is nice too. But, it's not the same. She's not gentle, she's not funny and she has different methods than what I'm used to. MY TEETH ARE SORE! Apparently I have a spot to watch and make sure I floss good. Next cleaning they'll do an x-ray to check that spot. And if I have a cavity there, I'll be very tempted to fly to Arizona to get it fixed instead. Hmm, maybe that will encourage another visit to Ryan's folks which I'm sure they'd appreciate!

I want my old dentist (either one of them) back.

6 comments:

Fantastagirl said...

I have a great dentist - if you can't get to AZ I'd recommend the one I go to. He is AWESOME! very gentle, and tells you what he is going to do before he does it.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful women I have married. Even though she does not feel very good most of the time she is still a joy to be around. I don't think I have met anyone yet who does not think she is one of the nicest people that they have ever met. She is all the things that I am not: outgoing, kind to strangers, patient with people and willing to do anything for a friend. I find that I love her more each and every day.

Tamara, God has blessed me with you and I just want you to know how special you are to me.

Ryan

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW!!! How incredibly sweet. That's probably the nicest comment I have ever heard a husband tell his wife.

It almost makes me sick ;-p

Fantastagirl said...

Ryan - It takes a real man to realize how lucky they are to have the woman they have for a wife. I'm glad you appreciate her. I don't know her IRL - but I'm guessing she is a wonderful person!

Amy said...

At 29 years old I still sit in the dentist's chair and wonder if I have enough time to make a run for the door, or if I could make up an excuse fast enough that wouldn't sound absurd. But you know what? I survive every visit!

Ashley said...

who was your denitst in kburg? i need a good and gentle one!