18 April 2007

Prego

10 more weeks and counting.
I suppose we should start talking a little more seriously about names.

A few names I like for a boy are:
Derek, Jake, Justice... haven't put much thought into boy names. Hubby would like for John to be a middle name since it runs in both families but that makes the name picking more difficult. I don't really like the sound of "Jake John" or even "Jacob John"

A few names I like for a girl are:
Kate, Danni, Sue... haven't put much thought into girl names either.

I really need to start considering baby names!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

10 weeks, that's all? Woo-hoo! I am 19 weeks and counting...and we just found out the little one is a BOY! His name will be Ryan Anthony! I'm super excited to start decorating and buying little items here and there. I can hardly wait to meet the little guy (and I'm not even half way though this pregnancy)! Keep us updated. I'm anxiously awaiting to hear what name you've chosen when he or she arrives!
Lots of Love,
~patty

Amy said...

Yah, you don't want school kids singing, "John Jacob Jingle.....!"

Jody said...

I think I was only 4 weeks out from Caelan's due date (which was 1 1/2 weeks from when she was born) when I finally picked her name.

You could always go with Deuce. I know I was threatening Twoey.

Anonymous said...

I love Danni as a name for a girl.

As for boy names ... I'm never good at picking anything out for a boy!

You could always name him Jason and nickname him 7-11.

Anonymous said...

Ok I thought of more girl names (like I said I'm crap when it comes to boy names).

Daniella but call her Danni (so adorable plus I love how with your name we all called you Tammy in college but now that you're all grown up we call you Tamara)

Along those same lines we have friends that named their lil girl Charlotte but call her Charli.

Other cute names:
Molli
Rebecca (Becca)
Audrina

Ashley said...

narrow any names down?