06 January 2006

Vacation here I come

Wednesday the 28th
I worked a half day and then headed home. Had a quick bite to eat with my honey, finished packing and then hit the road for Des Moines. Stopped along the way to feed Scott and give him a fresh diaper. Of course, as we got back on the road, he filled it! By time we got to the hotel, he had a bit of a mess that leaked on his car seat and required some hand washing of clothes.

Thursday the 29th
We flew out of Des Moines at 6am and landed in Fresno around 130pm. Pretty uneventful. Visited with my Aunt Ugly (Janie) who met us at the airport and then shoved 5 million suitcases into a little car and headed to Dad’s. I was hungry so I shoved my face full with a beerock and fresh oranges. That night we (Ralph and mom, Jen and kids, Nanny, Scott and me, Aimee and Frank) all went to Jeff and Jill’s for supper. It was fun to hang out with everyone. I hadn’t seen my step sister, Aimee, for quite a while so it was great to see her and Frank. I was so tired but I had a good time.

No comments: