24 January 2006

Halelujah

[halelujah]
Scott slept through the night last night. He's been up a lot and cries until I feed him. I'm thinking that its a growth spurt but it has lasted for over 2 weeks now. He has been eating constantly though. But last night Ryan put him down close to 10pm and slept till 4am when he fussed some and put himself right back to sleep. I got out of bed and took 2 steps before turning around and getting back in bed. When the alarm went off at 5am, I felt so refreshed. It was so nice to get a full night of sleep.

[my oh, so attractive honey]
Sunday morning Ryan trimmed his goatee really short. I'd been nagging him for a while (which means he won't shave it to spite me). But Scott had been tugging on it for a while too. Finally it's trimmed and he looks so good. And the oh, so attractive continues... this morning Ryan got up and I thought he was in the shower. It wasn't too long before I could hear that he was downstairs on the treadmill. I got up to jump in the shower and my studly husband was running/walking on the treadmill. After my shower, we crossed paths in the kitchen and he looked great after working out but I wouldn't let him near me since he was all sweaty.

[more good looks]
here's my power trip for the day. I got up this morning and actually made the time to get myself ready. I've had the habit in the last 6 months to go to work with my "naturally nasty" hair dripping wet and no make-up. This morning, I did my hair, put on make-up and wore a cute outfit. I saw myself in the mirror and instantly felt better about myself because I look good today. Yay for me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! for feeling and looking good. It's amazing how much better I feel about myself when I have on a semi-cute outfit!

Anonymous said...

TAMMY -- Good for you for feeling good about yourself! I agree, when I have a good hair day, and I can find the time to put together a cute outfit, I leave the house with 10x more confidence than on any other 'normal' day! Its good to hear you and the hubby are working out, its a great feeling, isn't it? Have a great week!
~patty

momma of 2 said...

YAY for good hairdays - love 'em.. I think once you have kids they are few and far between...

I'm doing the treadmill thing...it's getting to be a habit...