06 January 2006

My girls

Wednesday the 4th
By now I’ve called my husband a million times to let him know that I miss him and to let him talk to Scott. This morning we got an earlier start to the morning. I though I’d have time to have breakfast with my Nanny but that didn’t happen after all. I met Nicole and surprised Paul at Starbucks. We saw several people while I was there and it was good to catch up with everyone again. It was fun to surprise Paul again, the same as I did 4 months ago. He played with Scott until we had to leave. Since my kid was having fun checking out his surroundings, he wouldn’t eat. I stopped at the house to pump, bottled it and headed for Fresno. I finally got to see my girls, together, at the same time. It was so good. We met for lunch at Red Robin and updated each other on our lives. Katie had to run back to work so Cori and I went on our way. We stopped at several places for some minor shopping. It was so good to see her again, it had been too long. I left Fresno before 3 and went to Dad’s house to hang out. Scott finally took a real nap!!!! That night I stayed home to pack. My cousin, Lynn, came by with her girls. We played with Scott and visited before they headed home. I finished packing, showered and hit the sack.
[grandma martinez is still in the hospital. She still has a blockage and now has an infection they think is all related. They’ve changed her antibiotic for that. Please keep praying for her.]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was wonderful to see you again!!!

Scott is 10x more adorable then I ever imagined. I'm not a baby lover but I think a couple days with Scott might make me change my mind!

Can I hold him again??? ;-p