19 January 2006

Joy and Strength

[working out]
I worked out again yesterday. My arms are definitely sore but not as bad as my legs were. I can walk fairly normal today (only took 3 days). And although I'm sore, it feels so good to work out. I miss doing that. I remember when I used to be so active - running, riding bikes, playing sports. I'm eager to get some cardio exercise on the days I don't work out.

[narnia]
Such a good movie. And so easy to see the Christian influence in it. I'd reccomend it to anyone who likes to watch movies. It was a fun night out with my honey. We grabbed sandwiches at Subway and headed to the Royers. I ate half my sandwich, gave the other half to Ryan Royer and headed upstairs to deal with Scott's food supply. Got home a bit late and was up early to go work out. Thanks to mom and ralph for keeping Scott over night.

[thursday]
TGITh! I love when weekends come so quickly. I was off one day this week and in a meeting yesterday. That doesn't leave me at my desk too much which has been great.

[glasses]
It has been over a year since I've worn my reading glasses. My eyes actually bothered me more when I wore them (this was right after getting a new Rx that I thought was too strong). But, the past two weeks my eyes have bothered me again. So this morning, I dusted off my glasses and put them on. I guess I'll have to blame it on my fibromyalgia. Your eyes can change alot with it and my eyesight has definitely been affected. Being pregnant, I never had to deal with fibro issues which was such a blessing. Now, they may be back. Grr. All the more reason to work out and keep healthy.

[prayer]
I've heard of several sudden deaths recently. And earlier this week, a co-worker/boss had a mild heart attack. Death is so close. It could be tomorrow, it could be next year. It could be 5 minutes from now. Do you know where you'll spend eternity? You have two options - heaven or hell. You choose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you're working out again! Doesn't it feel great? I started pilates this week and I'm super sore!

jerelyn said...

I loved Narnia too...it made me cry...but maybe it's because I'm just a big sap? Hm. Anyway, I worked out yesterday too, for the first time in a MONTH. Man, that stinked. Gotta do it though. Yay for the workout-ers!!