10 August 2010

In a Fog

Night one of Vacation Bible School went super.  It was a little late getting home, a quick nightly routine and getting to bed.  By time I turned off the light, I was more than ready for some rest.  I woke up this morning to a super heavy fog.  I couldn't even see the edge of my yard.  It was still 5ish and so I rolled over and went back to sleep.  When the alarm sounded, it didn't phase me.  I woke to Ryan's voice.  It was still foggy and I certainly wasn't driving to work in that.  As I woke, and the mental fog lifted, I realized that the heavy fog was likely on the inside of our windows.  Due to the heavy and warm humid air outside and a window air conditioner running on the inside, it created a fog on our windows.  Man, I guess I won't be sleeping in late this morning!

No comments: