22 August 2010

1st day of School

My Scott started school this past week. He was super excited. I was excited for him but at the same time, I was a little disspointed that 5 years has already past. He's growing so fast! He had 3 days of school this past week and loved it. The only complaint I heard was that he didn't get to have breakfast at the school like the other kids. He's enjoyed the phonics and hasn't told me much else about school. Ryan's enforcing the jolly phonics with him after school (he goes to the vet clinic after school) and giving him math problems. Yes, my kid can already add and subtract because he was bored and needed a challenge.

Enjoy a few pics of his first day of school. You'll see my little Judah had to get some pictures too. He's become quite photogenic in the last 3 months. Bethany was MIA, enjoying her 3rd and last day hanging out at her grandparents.



No comments: