31 March 2008

Trip to Galena


Life is typical for me... super busy. However, I spent a few days last week atthe Eagle Ridge Golf Resort in Galena, IL. It was a good time to hang out with my hubby on someone elses dime. A few thoughts from that trip:




  1. When you leave the breastfed baby at home, you MUST take your pump with you.


  2. When you forget your pump, you MUST go buy a new one.


  3. When you buy a new one, you MUST go outside of your budget.


  4. When I forget my pump, have to buy a new one and go outside of my budget, I am not a happy camper.


With that said, I have a rock star husband who drove back to town to make the purchase while I showered and got ready for lunch. What guy do you know would make that purchase? Yes, reason 4 million that I love him!



It was a quick and quiet few days. I mostly played on the internet and listened to my ipod while Ryan was in class. We had a fancy meal Thursday night and sat with two other couples that were fun to chat with. Friday we ventured through Galena but it was cold and we didn't stick around long. We headed home to see our little ones instead which was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

What a great trip - minus the painful boobies. OUCH!