24 November 2009

Yes, I Love Him

Normal morning routine this morning: I work out in town and shower at mom's. Ryan brings the kids to town in my van. This morning was a tad different though.

Ryan was a bit delayed. I greeted the kids at the door and ran out to greet Ryan before he hurried off to work. He was cleaning something out of the back of the van. I kissed him. I kissed him again. And a third time. Instead of the typical 3 kisses, I continued to kiss him and since he was in a hurry, he just picked me up and carried me while he walked and we kissed.

It was totally cute and fun. Until we got interrupted.

A local lady was out for her daily walk. She had come into the yard when she saw me to ask for an update on our adoption. I didn't know that she was standing there as I kissed and kissed Ryan. It wasn't like we were sucking face though I was a little embarrassed at first. But that didn't last long. I love my husband and am glad for people to see it, even if its when I'm kissing him in what I think is a private setting.

No comments: