I'm glad that God has given me a flexible family cause we're in for a wild week:
- TOnight: last minute hosting friends for supper who are in town for a funeral.
- Tuesday: typical activities - guitar lessons and hosting a friend over night and taking her to a meeting in town.
- Wed: No cubbies/Awana for us - were off to visit Ryan's uncle who's in town for a night.
- Thurs: Parent/teacher conference for Scott's preschool then off to bible study group.
- Friday: afternoon with the social worker for our homestudy and then having friends over for the evening/supper.
Whew, Saturday will be welcomed by time it comes!
Windows 7: It works the way you want. Learn more.