12 November 2009

Raffle Tickets

Yikes, I have less than two months left and lots of raffle tickets to sale.  If we don't sale enough, we return the money back.  What a pain and dissapointment that would be.
 
Are you interested in buying in tickets?  How about helping us sale a few???
 
It's frustrating to me because I connect with a lot of people through my work but the rules there don't allow me to sale the tickets.  I'm not trying to make excuses and I'm trying not to worry but reality is that I don't connect with lots of people outside of work/church.  Pray for me will ya?
 
Along with praying for that, I've asked a few people to boldly pray with me for siblings/twins.  I would add to that request that God would also provide the financial means of adopting another child.  Yikes. 







Find the right PC with Windows 7 and Windows Live. Learn more.

3 comments:

Sincerely Iowa said...

Aren't you coming to I-Blog this weekend? Talk to Jody about selling them at the registration table? Just an idea?

Either way, if you'll be there this weekend, I'll buy some tickets.

Jody said...

Putting it on the HKWT blog tomorrow.

Jody said...

And, yes, bring tickets to the conference. No selling at the registration table but I will give you a few minutes at 3pm to make a presentation.