28 February 2009

Hiding

I've been in hiding. Last week I had a stomach virus which Scott also got. I was home with my kids for 3 days which was nice. Friday was tough to get back into work mode and I was sure glad when the end of the day came.

Today we did a whirlwind cooking day. I ran off to get groceries all by myself (the kids needed some bonding time with their daddy). That afternoon we cooked until we wanted to fall over. I wouldn't recommend an all day adventure like that when you're still trying to get your strength and energy back. Thank God for bountiful harvest: the freezer full of cooked meals and the fridge full of fresh fruit!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad that you feel better!

Ashley said...

Being sick is the worst. Do you normally make meals ahead of time and freeze them? If so you are a way more organized person then I am!