04 February 2009

Take a Guess

Tonight I'll have 2.5 hours from the time Scott and Ryan go to church to when the get home. In that time I'd like to accomplish several things:
  • Finish my dishes from last night.
  • Read last week's chapters for our small group study on Love and Respect.
  • Read this week's chapters and do the study for Love and Respect.
  • Take Bethany up to see my friend Debbie who had eye surgery last week.
  • Finish addressing invitations for the Sweetheart Supper.

Do you think I'll get any of them accomplished? I could visit Debbie on my way home but I know that she'd love to see Bethany. I know that my husband would appreciate if I'd read my book so I can learn to better respect him. I know that there are just a few dishes on the counter, some that have been there a few days, that need to get done. Take a guess as what I'll get done tonight.

3 comments:

Wedehase Family Blog said...

I think you'll get the visit in with Debbie and that's it. That one would be the first that I would do, because it sounds the funnest, and least chore like. Then I'd end up staying there way too long and wouldn't have enough time to do anything else! :)

Wedehase Family Blog said...

So what did you end up getting done? ;)

Ashley said...

I'm curious too...???:-)