28 March 2006

quick update

[Dr. Honey]
out on calvings every night this week. poor guy, not getting a good night of sleep.

[me]
3 nights so far with a fussy baby and not much sleep. Was up again much of the night with him. Ryan was good to help both when he came home from calving calls and when he was asleep. Tonight is girls night out, I hope my energy keeps up so I can have a good time tonight.

[little guy]
has double ear infections = automatic antibiotics. Didn't even bother him about his throat since he was going to get meds anyway. No surprise there, he's been itching at them. Is constantly on a decongestant and tylenol to keep the fever down. last night at 11, he finally ended the streak of constipation. It was a fun mess to clean up. He will miss his mommy tonight - good thing he likes his dad!

[frustration]
good day. crazy busy but I haven't want to tell anyone how stupid I think they are! Yay me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tammers

Sorry to hear that your not getting good sleep ;-(

Have fun at your girl's night!

Fantastagirl said...

Have a great Girl's Night Out!!! Relax and enjoy - Baby and Daddy will get along just fine!

and glad to hear you haven't told those stupid farmers how dumb they are...some of them already know it! (just rememer farmer's daughter - I can say that!) :-)

HUGS to you!