28 February 2006

More pictures

I have pictures to be loaded. I also have new video but that is still not ready to load yet.



L: my two best buds from college, Katie and Cori, with Scott.
M: Scott smiles while sitting with his Great Gram Wallace
R: Scott and his Abuelo hanging out


L: Scott and his buddy, Ben. Ben was happy to be putting something non-ISU on Ryan's kid.
M: Scott's first cigar. He'll put anything in his mouth and we thought it would make a cute picture since it was wrapped and his dad was heading outside to smoke a cigar with Gary.
R: Thank you Kristine and Andy! Scott loves his Fresno State football jersey that you bought him. The hat no longer fits his big head but he got some good use out of it too.

L: Scott's first experience with rice cereal. We couldn't shovel it in fast enough so he decided to feed himself.
M: Ryan feeding Scott
R: Another pose in his cute Fresno State jersey.


L: Aunt Janie (ie: Aunt Ugly) holding Scott at DJ's wedding.
M: Scott all dressed up in his outfit that Papa bought him for Uncle DJ and Aunt Sarah's wedding.
R: A close up of Scott and his mom

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! I had completely forgotten about that pic we took. I look tore up but Kate and Scott look cute ;-D

Ashley said...

oh i love him in his fresno state jersey! sooo cute!!

Kristin said...

WOW - Scott is growing up way too fast! I love all those adorable outfits!

Ryan & Julie said...

Hey Tam....I know CORI! She works in one of the offices I help out (Livermore) What a small world!