01 February 2006

Busy

I've taken a vacation from responsibilities at home the last few nights. Monday night was my night to snuggle on the couch with my child and a blanket. Last night was much of the same. I was so tired and relaxed that I fell asleep while watching our President address the state of our union. I saw the beginning and the end but missed the middle - the stuff I wanted to hear him talk about. Made it through about 5 minutes of the treadmill last night before my legs hurt really bad. I'm still sore from working out Monday. I jumped off the treadmill and stretched before parking my butt on the couch. Tonight is crunch time. I have to get my house picked up, dishes done, etc before bible study on tomorrow night. No time tomorrow to get that done since I have to leave the office by 7am for a meeting about an hour away and won't be back till after 5pm. It's crunch time and I better get to it!

Did I mention how wonderful my husband is and how cute my kid is? They're awesome!

1 comment:

jerelyn said...

Seriously, you deserve a night or eight just like that. :-) Such a great mom! And no, you hadn't mentioned how great your husband and son are...for oh, about a whole three inches on my screen. ;-)