23 December 2005

Thanks M&E

Thanks to Mark and Eunice, I got 7 hours of much needed sleep last night! Woo hoo! They took the baby monitor and got up with Scott during the night. I need another 10 hours of sleep and maybe I'll feel better. The drama days have continued. Yesterday I left part of my breast pump at home and couldn't deal with Scott's lunch. Seven hours later, I finally pumped and was home a few hours early from work. At the Shanti for supper, my kid exploded through his diaper which was fun to clean in the back of the Shanti (good thing they weren't packed). Today I'm needing some other things I don't have (TMI would give away your gift, Dad) and can't finish what I was working on. I feel like yuck - my head is killing me, my nose is stuffy and I'm either burning up or cold. Tonight is Living Stone and then finishing up some last minute gifts that I forgot about :)

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!!!

1 comment:

momma of 2 said...

OH I so understand the needing of sleep - especially this time of year with a little one!

It's not fun to be sick at Christmas...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!