07 December 2005

Brrr

The last few mornings when I've left for work at 7am, it's been 10 below outside. Yesterday afternoon I left work and it had gotten up to 8 degrees outside. But with the windchill, it was still 20 below. A bit chilly outside. I'm super thankful that Ryan has been feeding and watering my goat and watering the dogs.

We have this little kitty hanging out at our house. Having the neighbors cats living in our garage and pasture is nothing new. But this little female kitty is new. She's cute. A mutt for sure, her top is shorter hair and the rest of her is long haired. Her coloring is grays and black. Her tail isn't the normal length, but not a bob either. Ryan says she's at least 6 months old, I'm guessing she was one of the kittens that I saw at the neighbors just before Scott was born. I offerred her to mom. Maybe shouldn't be giving cats away that aren't mine but maybe they shouldn't be living at my house either! I brought inside the other night. She was super hungry and super thirsty and shivering. She slept in the kennel. This morning I let her share a little food from Wicket and Rum's bowl (I gave them extra on purpose) :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Cow! 10 below!!!

I thought it was cold here with 30 as the low and 60 as the high.

Keep warm!

jerelyn said...

WOW that's COLD!! Man, is Chicago that cold? Maybe I should buy a new jacket....

momma of 2 said...

It will warm up .... in about April...LOL Have a good day - stay bundled!