27 December 2005

The In-laws


Eunice and Mark. He's a dentist and she's the assistant. Caring for teeth is so important!






Eric. Like I said before, caring for your teeth is a priority in the Buitenwerf family.


Okay, they really are normal. Ryan found the nasty teeth toys at Walmart and used them as stocking stuffers. Let me find a normal picture...



I must need to download the camera. This was the only normal picture I could find at the moment. Here's Uncle Eric spoiling his little nephew. The two were playing with Scott's new dinosaur toy and Scott was wrapped up in the new blanket his GramB made him.

1 comment:

jerelyn said...

oh my gosh those pics are hilarious. lol. you crack me up Tammy. I was thinking..."what the heck do they teach those guys in dental school in the midwest???" :-)