02 July 2004

FRIDAY the 25th
Ah crum, what did I do Friday. Oh yeah, first thing in the morning, I had an appointment with Dean Bartell, the dean of the College of Agriculture Sciences and Technology at Fresno State. The four years I was at Fresno State, I joked and chatted with Dean Bartell on numerous occasions. When he heard I was out in CA last December and didn’t visit him, I got scolded. It was a nice visit. Then I tried to find Dr. Nef, who was the Associate Dean and in charge of us scholars. After a little effort, I sat in his office and chatted a bit. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to see my friend Amy who works for Associated Students. I then wandered back to Selma, changed and ended up at the McCaron’s where Nicole Baker was babysitting / hanging out. We chatted and laid out in the pool for a while.
Friday night Nicole Baker, Susan Kredit, Paul Nyberg and I went to Red Lobster for dinner. The shrimp scampi was good but I make better. And I never have cared for lobster tail so I’m not sure why I tried that again :) We stopped at Starbucks where the carpool began and went in for a coffee. There I saw Stephanie Nyberg, a high school buddy of mine. Good times.

No comments: