10 September 2012

Late & Lazy

It's late and I'm lazy or I'd grab the camera card and share a few of the really cute pics of my kiddos from the weekend.  Bethany was sporting her Cyclones outfit for game day and were headed out the door to do a little shopping.  Tell you what, my little girl looks good in wranglers!

It's Monday, right?  Almost Tuesday but let's ignore the fact that I have to be up in just over 6 hours.

I am blessed beyond measure.  By my husband.  By my children.  By my family.  And most importantly by my God who forgives me.  Today my honey was home early and allowed me to stay late at work so I could get a few things done.  I got home and the chicken kabobs I'd planned for supper were already skewered and ready for the grill.  How thoughtful is that!?!?!  I made some mashed potatoes quick and then headed out the door for some girl time.  While checking out make-up is a little out of my comfort zone, it's always good to have some time with girlfriends.  On my way home, I connected with Ingrid, who also has a passion for orphans in Shanto Ethiopia.  An hour later I put down my phone, grabbed some leftovers for supper and am ready for bed.  My kids are tucked in bed. The clothes are all folded except Bethany's (but she's horrible about folding her clothes), and my hubby is chilling on the couch watching a really old Batman movie.  

Tomorrow is a new day.  Maybe I'll even get the treadmill out tomorrow.  Maybe not.  I need some motivation in that department.  What do you do to keep yourself less lazy and more healthy?

No comments: