06 August 2012

Big Picture

I have been criticized and criticized and nit-picked a ton lately.  I'm getting tired of "turning the other cheek". So, tonight as I sit with a keyboard in my lap, I have a fiery, anger-filled post I'd like to write.  As I just told my husband about it, he reminded me of last week's lesson in Sunday School.  It's only because of his wisdom and reminder, that the thoughts won't spew onto this blog.

I am so thankful to be surrounded by people who are willing to listen but people who are also willing to hold me accountable.  These are people I love to have in my circle of friends, and regardless of an actual blood relation, I count them as family!

I, by no means, am comparing myself to Joseph but it is my prayer tonight that like Joseph, I will prove faithful in the midst of trials and that in the end, God will be glorified.

1 comment:

Kaight said...

Thinking of you friend. Let's talk soon.