20 February 2012

My birthday Wish


It's my birthday TODAY. I have one wish for my birthday today. For people to partner with us int he crops for widows program. I figured if everyone that wished me Happy Birthday on facebook would donate$5 each, we could really make a difference in the lives of women who are still getting hit HARD by drought. But it doesn't just have to be my facebook friends.

You can make a difference too!!!!!

Will you consider a $5 donation today for the crops programs? The fundraiser is already set up. You can give via paypal or credit card. It's super simple. It would be the best gift. Click here to give:

2 comments:

Kaight said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great day.

Coupons said...

You are doing a noble job and everybody would step forward to lend you help. Keep it up.