18 February 2012

It Is Possible

I was supposed to go to central Iowa for the weekend but did a poor job of planning and communicating. Now, that I'm home for a three-day weekend, I have a CRAZY to do list:

  1. Clean and organize pantry
  2. Clean and organize basement to create a kids game room - this could take 2 days.
  3. Play with my Kids
  4. Meal plan and get groceries
  5. Rest.
  6. Go for a run.
  7. Dig out baby clothes to give away.
  8. Clean the kitchen.
  9. Advertise hardly used nescafe coffee thing for sale.
  10. Design kitchen mini-remodel.
  11. Laundry.
  12. Clean bathroom.
Clearly, this list is crazy but a girl has to dream, right? With teh current state of my back, I may not get very far on this list... we shall see.

1 comment:

Ingrid said...

You have to have something to shoot for, right?! I always make to do lists that are way too long!