05 March 2007

Yes, I finally remembered my stinkin' password and am able to post.

Real quick (as if that is possible with me):
1. Took belly pictures but still haven't downloaded them (sorry Cori).
2. SIL is getting induced tomorrow AM so we hope to welcome my brother's first baby tomorrow or the next day.
3. Mom went to CA to help brother and SIL out which means the kiddo is in the hands of others for the next 3 weeks.
4. Kiddo likes to eat A LOT!
5. I've had girl scout cookies on my desk all day and haven't touched them - AMAZING!
6. We have 4' drifts on our driveway.
7. Hubby and I were both snowed in from work on Friday. He was too tired to do anything around the house after shoveling for 90 minutes to dig his truck out.
8. I got a 1.7% cost of living raise in January. Thank you taxpayers!
9. I'm loving my Keens and want to get another pair for my black clothes.
10. I need to be a good aunt and go home to see this new baby in the next few months but don't think it will happen based on ticket prices and pregnancy!
11. I'm liking Jody's new toy and think that I'll have to send her some of my scrapping stuff to cut for me :)
12. Baby 2 B is a mover and a shaker. I'm loving feeling good!
13. I sledded down the hill twice yesterday with some young friends and small fry. I'm old, pregnant and out of shape!

4 comments:

Jody said...

Happy to help. I'll be sure to post photos of my "creations". I saw on HSN that it can cut fabric,too. Could be really handy for the lamb and bunnies for Easter...

Prayers to your brother and SIL for an uneventful birth.

Fantastagirl said...

I miss the feeling of the baby moving - that's one part of being pregnant I loved!

Glad things are going so well - and congrats on the 1.7% raise - don't go spending it all at once!

Anonymous said...

MMmmm ... girl scout cookies ;-9

Ashley said...

Love those girl scout cookies!