29 March 2007

drama of the week

Okay, its actually a daily drama... my kiddo hates to have his teeth brushed. Its cool when he does it himself and he mocks me standing at the sink but when I go to finish up for him, its an all out war! I have to hold the child down and constantly ask him to open his mouth as he wiggles, bites the toothbrush, holds his mouth closed and gets swatted. I hate it! This usually happens right before bed time and it makes me so irritated because I'm already beyond the tired stage.

As if that's not enough, his dad has been gone a TON lately. He's either been running calls or working on taxes at the office the past 5 nights. I missed my hubby so yesterday I called and left a voice mail saying that I missed him, love him and want to run away with him! He so needs a break and so we are going to take a short but relaxing and inexpensive weekend get-away.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i would think that that would be irritating. you will have to fill me in on all this good mom advice if i ever have kids!