25 May 2006

What...

Stole the following from fantastagirl and thought I'd share too:
What is your favorite word? peachy, as in "I'm doing just peachy"
What is your least favorite word? anal sacks (because when my husband says it in reference to work, it sounds like "anal sex")
What turns you on spiritually, creatively, emotionally ?
Spiritually - being encouraged by the lives of other people
Creatively - having free time at home
Emotionally - when my husband does something specifically to show his affection to me (like laundry or dishes, etc)
What turns you off? Stinky feet and yucky breath
What's your favorite curse word? b@st@rd, although not appropriate for me to say so I've found a nickname for that word :)
What sound or noise do you love to hear? any sounds my kiddo makes (for the most part).
What sound or noise do you hate? The dog barking for no reason
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? photographer
What profession would you not like to do? cleaning septic systems
Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say at the pearly gates? Well done my good and faithful servant.

1 comment:

Fantastagirl said...

I think he would say that!

And you can borrow from me anytime!