03 May 2006

Mission Organization



I finally ordered a new palm. This is the first one I've actually ordered myself. I do have a decent one for work that is pretty nice but I needed a personal one that I can mess with. I've been looking at the Palm Tungsten E2 for a while through the Franklin Covey website. I really loved my FC planner and want one for a palm. But, I know that I can't afford to buy both. But yesterday I found my palm on sale. Sticker price is $249. Most places will give it to you for $199. Got that plus free shipping. But the good deal is that I get a 128MB expansion card for FREE. Plus, when I showed it to Ryan, he noticed the $100 savings with the 12 month audible subscription. Now, I didn't pay attention to that because I didn't need anything extra. But my husband is a bright guy. He figured since we already buy audio books for the car (~$20/each), this really was a good deal. For $180 spread out over 12 months (remember I just saved $100 on the palm so it really is only an additional $80), I can get 12 books. We think it's a pretty sweet deal for us. If you listen to audio books (we do in the car for long trips), check out this deal.

Hopefully now I'll be able to keep better track of what's going on in my crazy life instead of having it all on my work computer that stays at work. Busy season, here we come! And maybe for Christmas I can get the Franklin Covey planner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have the same Palm but with out the audible option. Believe me when I say that you wont need the expansion card. I store all the normal stuff plus ALL of my recipes on a special recipe software AND maps using a Rand McNally software program. Currently I'm only using 10.9 of my 28.8 mb!

Fantastagirl said...

I want that PALM - I have the Z22 - hubby got it for me for christmas - but I need one that can do so much more than the one I have.

Chris, Renae & Annie said...

Wow! You are so beyond me! I am still a post-it note and pen girl. I would probably end up losing a a Palm.