24 May 2006

Anniversary

[3 years and counting]
Today, we celebrate our 3 year anniversary. My how time flies when you're having fun.

[good week]
So far so good. I've been able to get things done around the house, play with my kid, spend time with my hubby and play with my kid. I've even had some quiet time - not a lot but it's a good start.

[company]
Tis the season for company: cousin & family in early June, Dad in late June, Granny from late June through August, hubby's folks in July and my two Aunts in August. I'm excited and encouraged to keep up with my house during this time.

[lamp]
Saw this cute Iowa State lamp at the drug store. I told myself that if it was $45 or less (I'm in the spend less mode) I'd buy it for hubby for our anniversary. Walked in, saw the price tag and RAN back out. This cute little lamp was priced at $110. Sorry hubby, no lamp for you.

[kiddo]
small fry is good. Cutting teeth. Last night was the first night he wasn't up crying at 2am. How nice it was to get a full night of sleep!

2 comments:

Me said...

Happy Anniversary and thanks for stopping by my blog!

p.s. I can't see your pics. Am I doing something wrong? :)

Fantastagirl said...

ha ha - don't waste your money on the ISU stuff...(LOL - Just kidding!)

Happy Anniversary and yea on a full nights sleep!!!