25 May 2006

Clean House

Did I mention that my house is clean? Yes, and today is day 4 of being clean. I know the importance of picking up after yourself and how much it can help keep things clean. I also know that 15 minutes of quick cleaning each night and morning can change things dramatically. So, I've been working on that. No doubt, my kitchen needs mopped, showers scrubbed and things dusted but at least it doesn't look like a tornado hit. Tonight we won't be home till late and tomorrow we leave for a few days so that should make a whole week of clean house. Yipeee!

3 comments:

Me said...

Yay! What a great feeling!!!

p.s. Yes, there are shelters specifically for greyhounds. A lot of times they are called "rescues". Thanks for asking!

Anonymous said...

I am a HUGE fan of the clean up for 15 min every night method. It really does help keep me not feeling so overwhelmed!

Fantastagirl said...

YEA YOU!! Clean homes feel great - I've resorted to - no toys in the living room... it's worked for three days... and counting.