- my TAB key isn't working... how annoying!
- Got word this morning that I'll be spending 9 of the next 13 weeks in other field offices helping with an audit. That's what experience and hard work get you I guess.
- Sent passport in today, a tad later than I'd planned
- Talked with newspapers about articles for Mexico City trip
- Got a tetanus, HepA, and HepB shot last night. Doing pushups right afterwards doesn't keep it from being sore. I tried.
- 4pm came way too fast today. I'm swamped trying to do everything before I leave in a week to another office.
- Thank my amazing God that today is friday and tomorrow is a "stay at home" day.
- Finished Crazy Love by Francis Chan the other day. I'll have to listen to that again.
- Have a nephew due in 21 days... woo hoo!
There's more I'm sure. But my mind is so running a million directions that I can hardly type... oh yeah I just remembered what else...
Scott picked this for me. He thought I should leave it on the counter at my mom's. He finally let me bring it to work. It's beautiful and he's such a sweet boy!
This thing was on my driveway last night. He didn't want to "play dead" when I tried flipping him over for a photograph. Fun-hater. Watch out, they bite!
And last but not least, my precious daughter with her adorable hat. My little Bethany looks just like my friend Bethany with this outfit!!!
Oh, and don't foget to read my post below: