11 May 2009

Another Affirmation

This morning on my way to work I wondered about the Mexico letters I'd sent out. I sent them asking for prayer and financial assistance. I got a few replies from people with financial donations. I definitely appreciate those. But while driving I thought aloud to God that I hadn't received any replies of people telling me that they would specifically be praying for me. Well guess what, God cares!!! This afternoon I got a reply from a dear friend who said that they weren't willing to give but wanted to let me know they'd be praying. I was so excited! Seriously I was thrilled they weren't giving me money and when you're raising funds, you wouldn't think that would naturally be the case. I was just so excited to see how God provided. Jehovah Jirah, my provider!

No comments: