14 October 2008

Random Thoughts

  • Hubby went back to work to check on a dog on IV fluids. I love when he's home.
  • Scott is ready for Cubbies tomorrow night and can tell you his verse but he just pooped in his undies... we've told him he can't go if he does that. I don't like keeping him from "church" for being naughty.
  • I miss my friend Cori. She's a college buddy and we don't talk much but we kept up via blogs. She's not blogging now.
  • It's time for my annual review at work. That always makes me think about how much I enjoy my job. Sometimes I do. Sometimes I don't.
  • I need to schedule an annual check up. I'm 3 1/2 months over due for that. Hate that appointment.
  • My grandma and aunt headed back home today. It's been a busy month with two weeks in CA and straight into two weeks of my family being at mom's and wanting to hang out there.
  • Thank you Lord for federal holidays!
  • Spent Saturday helping my inlaws with an artist show where they got to display, show off and sell some jewelry. He's amazingly talented with the projects he puts his hand to.

No comments: