15 November 2007

makeover

I was thinking yesterday that I could use a total make over but then again, maybe not. Maybe I just need to take the time to blow dry my hair and put on make up. For now, I'd rather spend that time playing with my kiddos, snuggling with Ryan or staying in bed till he gets the fire started and I have a warm house!

On another make-over note, my blog needs a facelift. I want more space on it for the text and less for the sidebars. I need to redo the whole thing but honestly don't have the time to mess with it!

5 comments:

Me said...

... which is why they make great free templates! LOL.

Just pick one, copy and insert the code and it does all the work for you. Works great when you don't have a lot of 'added' items that you've put the html code in yourself (like special stat counters, ads, etc.) But for a basic blog it would take about 2 minutes for a brand new look.

Amy said...

When I get to do my hair and makeup, I feel like a brand new lady!

Me said...

I have absolutely no idea how to change the look of blogs. I am clueless so I guess I have to stick to the boring black! I would love something else but other than paying someone to do it for me, I don't have much choice!

Anonymous said...

Dear Pot Calling Kettle Black,

UPDATE!

Ashley said...

Isn't it crazy how make-up makes us feel like a completely different person?